In practice, I share with my client’s to simply #JTAB = Just Take a Breath it’ll be alright as we move forward together. Remember, FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real. What’s the best way to replace FEAR? With knowledge and you’re doing that right now. Kudos!
What you’ll learn:
1. Real estate trends 2019!
2. Will real estate prices go down in 2019?
3. Real estate market forecast!
**To find top agents near you, please email me directly at: Andrew@AndrewFinneyTeam.com Thank you!**
Join us live every Wednesday at 11am PST. See you soon!
NOTE: To adjust video speed for your listening/ viewing pleasure, please use the settings icon on the bottom right of your screen. It looks like a gear. =)
1. 0:32 – Increase in homes for sale! (Especially in the luxury real estate market!) Consider what the median income is in your city and how much home that amount of income can realistically buy. This is a strong indicator of how much homes will appreciate in your local area or go down in price. This isn’t 2008 nor are the signs there. So be honest with yourself and the facts!
2. 2:23: Home affordability will be tough for many home buyers! The real estate market trends 2019 show that, in many areas, the market is stabilizing which means prices will continue to rise but at a slower pace than recent years. If you’re buying a home this year it’s critically important to have all your ducks in a row ready to go! i.e. A strong loan pre-approval letter with full income, assets, credit, and employment verified PRIOR to looking a single house. Having a top performing real estate agent in your side. FOR YOUR OWN SAKE, PLEASE GOOGLE THE AGENT’s ratings, past sales performance, and client testimonials. Too often home buyers and sellers overlook this crucially important step at their own peril! Get it right for you and your family!
3. 4:08 – Millennials will continue dominating home buying especially among the first time home buyer segment! Source: https://www.realtor.com/news/trends/real-estate-trends-expect-2019/
4. 6:04 – The Wild Card – The New Tax Laws!
Want to know more about buying a house in Las Vegas or Las Vegas real estate? Send me a message. I’m happy to help.
Thank you for watching! =)
Enjoy an amazing day!
-Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor, Andrew Finney
USMC Combat Veteran/ Trusted Real Estate Advisor
Call/ Text: 702-710-0287
King Realty Group
6955 N. Durango Dr. Suite 1004
Las Vegas, NV 89149
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
Sellers Representative Specialist (SRS)
Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
At the time of production, Andrew Finney, S.0173260, is a real estate salesperson with King Realty Group in Las Vegas, NV.
Andrew’s videos are his own and do not necessarily represent the views and/ or opinions of KRG.
The purpose of Andrew’s videos are to educate you and help you make sense of the real estate process. If you have questions about home loans, real estate, taxes, financial advice, real estate law, insurance, or any other services where you live, you are advised to reach out to the appropriate professional for further counsel about your own unique situation.
Awesome Music Courtesy of:
Song: Syn Cole – Feel Good [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyRightSounds.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ULJ92aldE
Download this track for FREE: http://bit.ly/SynColeFeelGoodDL