http://EpicProAcademy.com What if you could get started in real estate investing without money, credit, or a hefty bank loan? The first place that Matt looks for money in all of his deals is from the sellers themselves. This is known as seller financing or seller carry back and it is a creative strategy that allows people without money or credit to purchase investment properties. Today Matt will share exactly how he qualifies and negotiates these types of deals.
What You’ll Learn:
– Where Matt looks for his money first.
– The 4 questions to ask your seller to determine if seller financing is appropriate for you.
– Why homeowners who own their property free and clear might be open to seller financing.
– What to do if there is an existing loan on the property.
– What investing “subject-to” means.
Epic Real Estate Investing shows people how to invest in real estate and achieve financial freedom so they can retire in the next three to five years. YLH39785
For more details please visit Our Website – https://epicrealestate.com
Message : www.facebook.com/EpicRealEstateInvesting or 1-888-891-7203
Call To Day : +1 213-587-0084
Address : Los Angeles, USA
iTunes Episode – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/epic-real-estate-investing/id446611090?mt=2
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/EpicRealEstateInvesting
Twitter – https://twitter.com/EpicREInvesting
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/epicrealestate
Google Plus -https://plus.google.com/+EpicRealEstateInvesting